People in Florida get the Tot Mom help for her mental problems

05:20 Edit This 0 Comments »

Police psychic Marlon Michaels-Richter says a nightmarish vision of nationally reviled tot-mom Casey Anthony snuffing the life of 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony with a witch’s brew of homemade chloroform and bug killer “shook me to my soul.”

And in an emotional appeal to prosecutors in Orlando, Florida – where Casey Anthony, 23, has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with the June 2008 disappearance and subsequent death of baby Caylee - Michaels-Richter says:

“Don’t be fooled by her cold-hearted lies and calculated deceptions … in a chilling vision, I watched tot mom Casey Anthony murder baby Caylee with bug killer and homemade chloroform.

“She soaked a cloth in a bucket of the liquid and then clamped the cloth over the baby’s mouth and nose with the palm of her hand. Caylee struggled and batted with her arms at first, and then she went limp.

“Then Casey wrapped silver duct tape around the baby’s head. I’m not sure what happened next – I was in a deep trance, meditating on the murder in the hope that I could help police solve the crime.

“I remember coming back around as if I were waking from a deep sleep and realizing that I was in my office in New York City. Then, for a few seconds that seemed like hours, I was back in the trance.

“The images were fuzzy in my mind and everything was in slow motion. But I saw someone who looked like Casey Anthony getting out of a car. Her face wasn’t visible to me, but her body shape and hairstyle were just like hers.

“She was lugging a garbagebag into a wooded area, and she was whispering in a sing-song, ‘I’m going to paaaar-ty … I’m going to paaaar-ty.’

“She was laughing, cackling like a crazy person. That’s it. That’s when I regained consciousness. I couldn’t bear to see any more. It was horrifying. It shook me to my soul.”

Cops would neither confirm nor deny that they have in their possession evidence to corroborate the accuracy of Michaels-Richter’s vision, although numerous legal observers have painted similar pictures in unrelenting speculations on cable news shows, notably that of Nancy Grace.

And, in fact, a source close to the case says the psychic “is dead on. Forensic evidence suggests that the chloroform used by the murderer was homemade and just not potent enough to kill Caylee.

“It is believed the killer used pesticide as a kicker.”

Casey Anthony is presumed innocent of any wrongdoing until she is proved guilty in open court and convicted by a jury of her peers. Mitchell-Richter’s vision, though compelling, does not in and of itself prove anything.

Police and prosecutors will present the evidence that accomplishes one of three things:

- Condemns Casey Anthony to a lifetime behind bars.

- Puts her on Death Row to await her execution by lethal injection.

- Sets her free to pick up the pieces of a life that was shattered beyond comprehension the day her daughter went missing and, days or weeks later, became the victim of cold-blooded murder.

0 comments: